Projects for this year?

Glad to see there is still some sorting out on peoples lists!

Free yourself from the tyranny of parts accumulation!

Viva the revolution!

I am aiming to go through my forks, rebuilding, reviving and cleaning them up. Some to use and some to display.

Also hoping to sort my parts out into more accessible storage options, instead of them all just being piled on top of each other in big boxes.

Exactly that! Now we are settled in our own place again I do like the idea of having parts displayed - as has been said before on a previous thread. Like a mini boutique bike shop, somewhere to just be, drink coffee, listen to what ever floats your boat, and gaze at shiny parts and period builds...

Right, I'm off to extend my garage in readiness!

I’m hoping to not buy anything else and be able to continue to thin out bikes/frames that don’t fit me and all the other stuff I don’t need.

Problem is I still have 2 bikes that aren’t exactly as I had hoped and I can see me ending up buying a bike for its parts to be able to complete! There starts again the issue.

So if you’ve got a grey 32h Araya RM-17 or an early (silver/alloy coloured) right/rear Suntour XC shifter let me know and save me from further hoarding!

For me it’s finishing off my Santana Moda and entering a few more retro rides at Cannock in spring and summer

Attachments

• C803511B-D4F1-4F45-AA7D-2A1181ED1B32.jpeg
    C803511B-D4F1-4F45-AA7D-2A1181ED1B32.jpeg
    873.2 KB · Views: 5
  • 75A3E615-7D13-40A9-8CBC-0E522F5F1777.jpeg
    75A3E615-7D13-40A9-8CBC-0E522F5F1777.jpeg
    789.2 KB · Views: 5
I'm ploughing on with this. Whether it's done this year depends on many, many factors 🤣

P5Gwz6.jpg

I need to move on some parts and frames that I'm just not going to build (GT RTS and Cannondale M700) and focus myself on a new long termer -Project Pace RC200.

I have a lovely set of USE bars/bar ends that need a home, the RC200 was a poster bike on my wall as a teen - so why not embark on a(nother) wallet buggeringly expensive journey to find them a suitable home :)

My last long termer took about 12 years to complete!

Back