Peugeot Montana my new project!!

Just got a couple more parts for the build through the post today. A big thank you to videojetman for sorting out the stem,just need to get it powder coated black now. And a big thank you to Coleman aswell for sorting out the XT beartraps just need a 6 speed m730 XT mech now and that's all the parts sorted out. Now to strip it down and start the polishing and get the wheels dropped off at M.Steels to be rebuilt :D

I've done a couple more pics of it in moch build.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.5 KB · Views: 381
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    248.4 KB · Views: 381
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 381
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.8 KB · Views: 381
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 381
That is looking tidy!

I really like the welding on Pug frames of this era - very neat.

Coleman":23xpmdal said:
That is looking tidy!

I really like the welding on Pug frames of this era - very neat.

Cheers mate,those beartraps are lovely just going to paint the Deore XT logo white on the left hand pedal and there done.

There's definately something about the old peugeots with the way they look,everything's all neat and tidy. I'm really looking forward to getting out and riding it now it's close to being built.

After deciding the rims will let the bike down i started looking for new ones and came across these,got them for £20 for the pair. As a added bonus there the same colour as the Rigida's :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 227
Ive just pickedone of these bikes up, all original parts on it.. 'Strong' handleabrs and seatpost..
Beautiful bike

Back