Pace RC100 project

Re: Re:

marc two tone":qv59qx04 said:
Rich, try get hold of daz or, 'Bibby' on here. Iirc, on this ride----->http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=100260&start=20

He spoke of the bullseye bearings and he got intouch with somebody that had plenty!

He's not exactly regular on here, bur old ned (paul), i believe knows the man well.

Woof!

For me the one piece stem is one of the signature pieces on the RC100... Current plan is to find someone who can fabricate one from scratch for me...

Re:

signing in for updates.
here are some images of mine when it was crack free :(

Attachments

• IMG_4694.JPG
    IMG_4694.JPG
    89.4 KB · Views: 432
  • P1010243-1.jpg
    P1010243-1.jpg
    132.3 KB · Views: 432
  • P1010236.jpg
    P1010236.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 432
  • NWA-Rivington-03.jpg
    NWA-Rivington-03.jpg
    234.2 KB · Views: 432
Re:

....Hangs head in shame :facepalm:

13th Nov 2012 - that's the date I last posted on retrobike and the topic was RC100 related. :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=179295

Great to see another RC100 coming along. :cool: Didn't Jerky get a one piece stem made up for his RC100?

Mines RC286 for the record! - frame currently wrapped up since it was painted and stored as parts several boxes ( even the little piece that holds the bullseyes on! ) ... patiently waiting to finally get the chance to assemble the whole thing back together.
5 years after starting out.... this may be my year!.... then again!?

cheers.
boy" ;) "boy

Re:

....Hangs head in shame :facepalm:

13th Nov 2012 - that's the date I last posted on retrobike and the topic was RC100 related. :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=179295

Great to see another RC100 coming along. :cool: Didn't Jerky get a one piece stem made up for his RC100?

Mines RC286 for the record! - frame currently wrapped up since it was painted and stored as parts several boxes ( even the little piece that holds the bullseyes on! ) ... patiently waiting to finally get the chance to assemble the whole thing back together.
5 years after starting out.... this may be my year!.... then again!?

cheers.
boy" ;) "boy

Oooh, pics would be nice! especially of the bit that holds the Bullseyes on! i'll have a word with Rob about the stem, he was a great help and source of info on my last Pace resto - an RC500!

Also cool they were next to each other in the welding rack!

Geoff

Great shots of yours, it's a real shame the deal worked out the way it did!

Re:

I'd have a word with Dan (Danson67) about making a stem. He made me a quill stem with roller to my specs and I'd be surprised if it wasn't him who made the one for Jerky.

Back