Pace RC100 project

good news indeed, that rims got abit more wear than i remembered but its in the van ready for ya dude, you gonna make it to clipstone?

Retro Spud was asking what the red lettering on the bottom of the Reynolds decals on the rigid fork legs said...

I've had a look and it says "Designer Select". Anyone any idea what the hell they meant by that!

ringo":2at919wa said:
Retro Spud was asking what the red lettering on the bottom of the Reynolds decals on the rigid fork legs said...

I've had a look and it says "Designer Select". Anyone any idea what the hell they meant by that!

Basically the frame builder choose what tubes they would use and that could of been a mixture of any 531 tube set

Ringo cheers for posting

Found some Reynolds 531 Designer Select replacements online as I want some for my forks on the Yates

Not much of an update... Frame is still away with the builder waiting (hopefully) to be straightened. The original owner did send me these pics though...

The question is do I stick with the original "flat" yellow or go for the full Flouro effect...?

Back