What are your retro bike plans for 2024.

My plans are just to have any time to resume on my numerous builds, house and family has been taking priority over the last few years. Must finish the Klunker, Scott Endorphin, Manitou FS, Kirk Revolution....the list goes on.

I've helped a few people out.

As for bikes, it's been too cold and wet and windy, I don't like working on cold bikes, the frames too cold to the touch and is unpleasant to work with.
So, they just lay there rotting away waiting for it to get warmer to be felt up, I mean felched.. nope fettled, that's the word I'm looking for.

Another part of my retro bike plans for 2024 is to sell more than I buy!

So far it has been 1 out, but 1 in 🤦‍♂️

I've certainly reduced my spare parts haul though.

Lost the mojo a bit, weather has been shit..... Rain rain rain here in York so no chance to get in the garden and fix bikes as I haven't a garage, still have 2 Brit builds on the go and 2 GTs I wanna do up too for the malverns.

Looking forward to better weather and planning an easy 250 miler on the Purple Roberts so I can escape the everyday.

That is all..... So far

Don't worry people.... the weather is all set to improve...evening rides, long weekend trundles, home in time for tea and medals....

#1 get my Chronic Achilles tendonitis sorted and start riding properly again
#2 Clear out the projects I am never going to have the time or inclination to do; sell off the parts I am never going to use and most importantly..........
#3 don't rescue any more unloved, 2 wheeled things 😁

Last edited:
Back