Ooooh, what's that on the back of my car???

jax13":26dufxqb said:
uphillcursing2":26dufxqb said:
Never mind the bike. How do you get a completely free car?

by working as a mobile man whore with a really generous pimp?! :LOL:

Close....

Actually I pay about £40 a month tax for it so it's not really free. I have to have a car for my job, I'm on 24hr callout to attend incidents accross Yorkshire. It's a real blessing as I could never afford it normally.

Loads of space for bikes too. :)

Thank you :D

Is it proven in practice / worth doing ? My logic would suggest if the bolt has been impacted enough to break the tie wraps not going to be much use ? :?

Just interested - not picking a fight ;)

WD :D

WD Pro":1o13rndt said:

Is it proven in practice / worth doing ? My logic would suggest if the bolt has been impacted enough to break the tie wraps not going to be much use ? :?

Possibly not if the bike is in a low gear as there will be a lot of tension in the spring. Might be useful if it happens in a higher gear??

Not had any experience of this though I'm afraid, just a guess.

It seems to work pretty well, and is in amazing condition. Barely any signs of use. It comes with the appropriate Hope hub and a proper retro, almost solid, little disc.

WD Pro":1vfkv6lo said:

That trick did indeed work for me once in a high speed stick-into-rear-mech scenario.

Latest posts

Back