Nuke Proof Reactor - Update page 3.

Re:

Lower bearings arrived today , and yes they fit
Photo0209_zpsanvozxex.jpg

Photo0208_zpsbgnogh8g.jpg

spread the word :cool:

Re:

Thread resurection!!

Thanks for the info Roy, useful as my steering is a little notchy!

Looking back at this thread the bike has changed a bit, it now has decals and the wheels have changed.

They're Nuke Proof hubs albeit not in the HED rims I fancied after seeing the brochure, but they're deep V and Retro though!

I'll get some pics up over the summer.

Re:

Looking for more info on the shock bush spacers , are they a tight fit ( side to side ) i see marks on the shock eyes , are there "O" rings on the faces of the bushes , working in the dark a bit here , but as i say i think i'am getting there :facepalm:

Re: Nuke Proof Reactor - Dat trip page 5

Took the Nuke on a day trip, guess it's the NP version of a day spa!

Attachments

• NPS4a.jpg
    NPS4a.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 1,328
Re:

Is that TWO Reactors i see in that picture , ( one must be a fast breeder if i remember right !!!!!! )
Nice picture , i'am getting nearer :shock:

Re:

Right guy's progress has been a bit slow at the moment , dew to the fact the CNC mill is been taken up with REAL work !
So progress so far is many thanks to Kevin who has the only ( at the moment !!!!!!!!!! ) complete Nukeproof Reactor in one piece in the UK and let me take the fork linkage apart to see how they were put together .

DSCF1132_zps3emlczvb.jpg

As you can see Raul i have put the roll pins in the top and bottom location holes , they are 5mm long X 2mm dia .

DSCF1126_zpsxnkptmo3.jpg

DSCF1128_zpse63hqxjz.jpg

DSCF1130_zpsj3erqqzv.jpg

Hopefully you can see from the pics that the top hat bushes are different , one takes a slot to locate the 2mm roll pin and the other has a flat on it that will locate in a "D" hole in the fork brace , yet to be machined , this is just to keep you all updated , any help .

Back