Nuke Proof Reactor - hard tail build help really needed!

Has frame never been built up, what kind of bb woukd it have without threaded cup?

Re. Bottle cage holes, that is easy, fit a m5 rivnut. If you are local, i can do as i have the tool plus should have steel and/or al rivnuts.

02gf74":32q7dt5p said:
Has frame never been built up, what kind of bb woukd it have without threaded cup?

Re. Bottle cage holes, that is easy, fit a m5 rivnut. If you are local, i can do as i have the tool plus should have steel and/or al rivnuts.
Frame has never been built up as far as I'm aware, old stock that I suspect was not completed before the demise of the nuke proof that was.

I don't think it will take any normal bb, it would need to have the frame threaded to allow a standard one to be fitted.

Certainly be up for fitting alloy rivnuts at some point, cheers for the offer.

Re:

Lower bearings arrived today , and yes they fit
Photo0209_zpsanvozxex.jpg

Photo0208_zpsbgnogh8g.jpg

:D

Now that is good news!

So with that covered, the top bearing pretty common too, and the roller bearings known, it should just be the bolts, washers and the fork braces to go.

I saw a thread on here for custom head badges for £25. Was thinking of looking into it should the rest fall into place.

I do have the badge built in CAD. Also as an Illustrator artwork which would be used for etching it in brass.
let me know if you want it.

Attachments

• CAD9.jpg
    CAD9.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 404
  • Cockroach1.jpg
    Cockroach1.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 404
Back