1997 Nuke Proof Reactor hardtail

Re:

Photo0297_zps6nzdem5h.jpg

Photo0296_zpsu1zisvp4.jpg

Photo0295_zpszamq8cmm.jpg

Photo0294_zpsdvuye5n1.jpg

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Re:

Hi all , sorry its been a while , but made some progress , just need to order the needle roller bearings make the 1mm dust washers and its done , just need to build the bike then and new top and bottom head race cups and thats it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh yes and the cockroach head badge :facepalm:

Photo0325_zpsszneb41k.jpg

Photo0323_zpsadacjrmd.jpg

Photo0322_zpsl3fbyepi.jpg

Photo0319_zpskuslznxq.jpg

sorry for the poor pictures .... it's getting DARK :cool:

Re:

Hi Ian , the reason i need to make a new headset bearing cups is that i have two frames ( as you do )
the painted one is smaller size wise than the unpainted one , BUT the unpainted frame has had the head tube machined out larger than the standard size cups , so sorry for the slow progress but i've been away and the wife wants to move house !!!!!!!!! But no matter i have made progress , i know it's only a cockroach :shock:

Photo0326_zpsgupxzcbr.jpg

Photo0331_zpsr49yutfl.jpg

Photo0330_zpsfx1pvso0.jpg

sorry for the poor pictures and also there is only ONE at the moment ( don't tell the boss )
how are you doing Ian ????????

I'm good, can't say I've progressed much on the bike front aside from accumulate more as opposed to parting with stuff. Liking your work a lot, I'll drop you a pm shortly as I'd like to get my version moving soon and it will be great to compare and contrast, plus I might be able to help with the parts that don't need making as I've a fair amount of them :facepalm: still have the bars but can't remember what other bits you were after as I had to delete a lot of pms.

Back