No more bikes! Buy's another bike. Share your shame thread

I suggest you don't get into cars then. Bikes are a cheap hobby, I'm telling you!
And if you are into cars, at least keep it to -dunno- fiat 500s or something. Definitively don't buy some fancy german car from the early 2thousands. They will rob you blind!

There's probably only 2 or 3 bikes that I really want but the prices and scarcity mean they haven't happened yet. Instead of saving and waiting for one of these elusive unicorns, I end up trawling Ebay usually just to 'look' and inevitably see something cheap that piques my interest. It never ends up cheap and if what I really want pops up I'll not have the cash. Also I'm crap at selling stuff and am fast running out of space....

There's another one coming next week! :)

Last edited:
I completed my collection when I picked up number 12 Cheltenham Petersen, and now dispersion is my plan though I do drop in as I do love early Marin

I just made an offer on an 84 Miyata 1000 and messaged someone about a more modern Brodie touring style bike. I also found a Falcon for sale locally that looked like an interesting project.

I just made an offer on an 84 Miyata 1000 and messaged someone about a more modern Brodie touring style bike. I also found a Falcon for sale locally that looked like an interesting project.
So that's potentially 3 more to add to the collection, but what about the 4th and 5th bikes you haven't told us about yet?!* 🤣

Back