my girl goes retro

Elev12k":3klnxmwz said:
Hi Tommy,

That is your 2nd Panasonic right? :)

This is MC5500 is of the 1991 year. Of the same year I bought a MC6500 several years ago. As donor bike. Most of the parts went on my Grove Hard Core.

Here the catalogue => click

The two high end roadbikes in that catalogue are currently offered on Marktplaats. Tip!
That's my second yes. You may have the roadbikes, i'll wait for the off-road version.

Tommy

Tommy":20wko2sm said:
Elev12k":20wko2sm said:
Hi Tommy,

This is MC5500 is of the 1991 year. Of the same year I bought a MC6500 several years ago. As donor bike. Most of the parts went on my Grove Hard Core.

The two high end roadbikes in that catalogue are currently offered on Marktplaats. Tip!
That's my second yes. You may have the roadbikes, i'll wait for the off-road version.

Tommy

You don't know what you're missing! ;)

I am following Mp closely for about the last 4-5 years. I don't have seen many high end Pana MTBs up. A MC Pro one or two times, several MC Experts ...and that is about it. I think the total number can be counted on only 1 or 2 hands. Never saw a MC Comp e-stay like I have.

Elev12k":249sdc6l said:
Tommy":249sdc6l said:
Elev12k":249sdc6l said:
Hi Tommy,

Tommy

You don't know what you're missing! ;)

I am following Mp closely for about the last 4-5 years. I don't have seen many high end Pana MTBs up. A MC Pro one or two times, several MC Experts ...and that is about it. I think the total number can be counted on only 1 or 2 hands. Never saw a MC Comp e-stay like I have.
I'am waiting....... and waiting.....

Tommy

Back