My bikes....

Nice batch of old Italian steel, I've got half a dozen old Italians with more modern kit and I agree modern carbon bikes are soulless and boring looking in comparison.

I live not far from Crystal Palace and Herne Hill so very much looking forward to hearing more and seeing pics of your 51 Higgins and the time trial bike from the 1800's!!:)
Unfortunately I only have the trophy from the 1800's . The Higgins road bike is finished, just need to take some snaps. God knows where I'm going to put it, I'm up to almost 30 bikes ..

Daccordi looks superbe, great colour scheme. Others are great too, but for me the daccordi stands out
Yeah I got another one too. More modern.....The DAC is a babe, genius tubed. It's so nice to rice. I had one as a junior, but it snapped. This one was purchased in those dark COVID days . . The colours in the flesh are lovely. The Bianchi is Genius tubed yoo, but NOS 1995, and never ridden. I found it for a absolute bargain. It's absolutely mint.

That's fantastic. Those riders were tough.

Everything must have been so new and exciting. Only just over a decade since the Rover safety bicycle and 10 years after Dunlop's pneumatic tyre. (Most of my t shirts are older than that, let alone my bicycles.)

Love the Higgins.

Latest posts

Back