262bhp

you joke, my last car required removal of the front bumper, part of the undertray, wheelarch liner and finally the headlight to change a headlight bulb!

you joke, my last car required removal of the front bumper, part of the undertray, wheelarch liner and finally the headlight to change a headlight bulb!
officially so did our last one.
but brute force and skinny arms meant you could do it by pulling the wheel arch liner down. :)

Best ad ever 😎

I’ve spent far too long looking at a similar rear end over Xmas with no bumper on it. But it’s now back in one piece gladly. Whoever made it a 15 hour job to replace a silencer needs a slap.

I remember this advert from back in 2007-8 or whatever. I wanted one so badly as a friend of my mums had one of the first cars to hit the UK and it looked so futuristic compared to everything else of that time.

For a relatively old car it still gets lots of attention and actually confuses people it’s so old.

I’ve spent far too long looking at a similar rear end over Xmas with no bumper on it. But it’s now back in one piece gladly. Whoever made it a 15 hour job to replace a silencer needs a slap.

I remember this advert from back in 2007-8 or whatever. I wanted one so badly as a friend of my mums had one of the first cars to hit the UK and it looked so futuristic compared to everything else of that time.

For a relatively old car it still gets lots of attention and actually confuses people it’s so old.
I think that's the case with all supercars, look at something like a veyron, it could be any age, same with almost any lambo in the past 20 years or ferrari for that matter. To the common man they all look the same. 😅

Back