My first build... Xcpro2

Re: My first build...

tIB":mibsp6a0 said:
Yeah- so far so good! Tomorrow will be the tester...

Well i'm feeling that tomorrow will prove to be a good day and you'll have nothing but good things to say even if their is the odd niggle i suspect overall it will prove pretty positive ;) ..

Yup, it's absolutely fine! All I need is an alternative seat- this one has worked out, im going to try the more flexy one I picked up for the zaskar to see if we will ever get on before looking for something else if not...

Well that's great news mate :cool: and the other saddle just maybe enough to sort the ride out without buying a replacement so fingers crossed that will be this bike sorted ;) ..

The spare saddle isn't yellow though... and these things are very important to me!

tIB":18z8knvs said:
The spare saddle isn't yellow though... and these things are very important to me!

You'll just have to cover it then :facepalm: but any way it was your idea to use the saddle and not mine :LOL: ..

Maybe you can find a decent second hand one if this one proves comfy enough ..

I'm hoping the red one is comfier as it cost me something like 3 quid... I can stretch to taking the gamble that the yellow from the same company will be as flexy!

I can't see why the yellow one from the same company as the red one shouldn't be just as comfy unless the dye is harder :facepalm: but honestly their can be slight differences in the hardness of the plastic due to varying quality of plastics used in production ..

Yeah, the only problem being that the seller who did the burgundy one (supposed to be bright red!) don't do a yellow one! I'll most likely gamble unless something else comes along, assuming the other one is better.

Latest posts

Back