My first build... Xcpro2

Re: My first build...

tIB":24zsuolm said:
Form over function really- the white line will tie in nicely with the fram! I could switch wheelset over (and tyres) but think the ones I have on already might be a little narrow for the maxlight... I'll have a play when building.

What's the pull with tubeless then- Weight? Durability?

So it's all about the look erm!! can't that work out a little expensive :roll: but yes the look of a tyre can have a huge impact on the overall impression you get ..

Wheel sizing can be a little tricky and a real mare if you go to narrow plus you chance loosing wheel strength ...

The main pull with tubeless is slightly less weight and gaining more tyre suppleness which helps give slightly better traction and improved acceleration ..

Re: My first build...Xcpro 2

Did a bit more tinkering on this one- was thinking about adding flat bars as it felt a bit upright for me, decided to switch the stem upside down first to see how the risers feel:

2017-04-15_01-54-17 by sonofprent, on Flickr

Much happier with how its ended up with the inverted stem - had a decent run out this morning and ride position was much better (I raised the seatpost since that pic an inch or so too). Its a great bike the xc pro 2 - I keep looking at pace 303/5's and wondering whether to swap things from this one over but it seems silly given how good this is. Stick!

Back