Advice on new fangled standards for a build (forks and wheels)

I've managed to sell a few things so have my 'budget' now.

I've been surfing eBay and other places for suitable parts, I keep coming back to these wheels:

Aside from continuing my searching as I'm in no rush at the moment, are these wheels good value or could I do better for the £? The other wheels I've mentioned are very narrow rims so not what I'm after.

I will need tyres, what do folk think are decent but affordable wider tyres?

Still on the fence on pulling the trigger on some boos rev Debonairs at 140mm travel, but they can be reduced to 130mm if needs be. I'm on the fence as I've read mixed reviews on the RC damper, not that I'm a good enough rider to notice such things, but it's more reviews on how robust it is and also even whether it works well. Anyone got any experience or thoughts on this fork?

I do like the z2s, and have my eye on some fox, though as much as I like fox, I've always found them higher maintenance than other forks.

Speaking of other forks, what are people's views on x-fusion and DVO! Currently DVO seem out of my budget, but a few more sales may change that as I was planning my budget around using money I don't really have rather than funds accumulated, so could stretch it a bit.

Those wheels are great value, I’d go for them before they sell out. You could pick up a fancier set 2nd hand for a wee bit more, but no warranty and probably shagged bearings.
No experience or rear formula hubs, but I had exactly the same front and it was flawless.

Revs = Pikes with older internals and a bit heavier.
I have Yari and Lyrik (Yari having the same more basic damper as the Rev) and while I can tell a small difference back to back, I can’t say I’ve ever struggled to ride stuff just because of the fork.

Mate likes his X Fusion fork, but it’s the top line one and probably out of your budget. DVO a bit of a left field option. Personally, I like the fact that Rock Shox are easy to do an oil service on and parts can be picked up anywhere.
Marzocchi are Fox’s entry level brand these days. Nice forks but with older Fox internals, so maintenance tends to be similar. Just selling the nostalgic name really.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again, don’t skimp on tyres. You can have the best fork ruined by running cheap rubber.
For a change from the usual Maxxis or Schwalbe, I’m trying some Wolfpack (trail front, cross rear) and early impressions are good. Currently on at £40 each.

Those wheels are great value, I’d go for them before they sell out. You could pick up a fancier set 2nd hand for a wee bit more, but no warranty and probably shagged bearings.
No experience or rear formula hubs, but I had exactly the same front and it was flawless.

Revs = Pikes with older internals and a bit heavier.
I have Yari and Lyrik (Yari having the same more basic damper as the Rev) and while I can tell a small difference back to back, I can’t say I’ve ever struggled to ride stuff just because of the fork.

Mate likes his X Fusion fork, but it’s the top line one and probably out of your budget. DVO a bit of a left field option. Personally, I like the fact that Rock Shox are easy to do an oil service on and parts can be picked up anywhere.
Marzocchi are Fox’s entry level brand these days. Nice forks but with older Fox internals, so maintenance tends to be similar. Just selling the nostalgic name really.

I said it earlier and I’ll say it again, don’t skimp on tyres. You can have the best fork ruined by running cheap rubber.
For a change from the usual Maxxis or Schwalbe, I’m trying some Wolfpack (trail front, cross rear) and early impressions are good. Currently on at £40 each.

This is all good advice. Those wheels look great vfm.

Back