Muddy Fox Rock'n'roll pro project

It seems like every year there was a different design with the same branding…. Were they all made in Taiwan?

Rock n' Roll 🤘🏻😎
I remember the magazine ads for these, but never actually saw one "in the wild".
Looks like it needs some work, but you're on it,. Looking forwards to the updates.

Does anyone have a UK source for braze on cable clips? The sort that take a plastic C clip over the cable/hose?

I’d like to add some for brake hose routing.

And would anyone have a iso brake tab mounting jig that I could borrow, before I cobble something up?

Last edited:
My brake tabs have arrived, and I am 3d printing an alignment jig for the tab. It will allow me to tack it on with the tig then braze it out. Ideal solution…

Last edited:
Does anyone have a UK source for braze on cable clips? The sort that take a plastic C clip over the cable/hose?

I’d like to add some for brake hose routing.

And would anyone have a iso brake tab mounting jig that I could borrow, before I cobble something up?
Hi,
I am pretty sure Ceeway will have some braze-ons on offer

Last edited:
Ceeway had the braze on cable guides, these have been ordered. Headset, group set have both been delivered. Just need to source some wheels (Facebook), some grips, and some new tyres. Awaiting delivery of bars/stem/brakes.

Back