Kona Explosif Pro

Hmmm I read something you wrote about the last part of Dylan's name once not long ago. I'm familiar with the term Albion from William Blake. But I guess it's not that important. Thought I was mising out due to British slang again :D

Kona Paul":2t3jvfbx said:
Hmmm I read something you wrote about the last part of Dylan's name once not long ago. I'm familiar with the term Albion from William Blake. But I guess it's not that important. Thought I was mising out due to British slang again :D
It was to do with whether he spends his time profitably on Saturday afternoons and the B stands for Brighton and guess what FC stands for? This is a retro discussion incidentally, because the last time bhafc were any good was decades ago.

dylan_bhafc":2k18038d said:
:( It seems that my special interest and questions about the bike have casued the guy to reconsider selling and is now no longer for sale :(
The search goes on!
I thought you wanted a suspension bike anyway? The 92 Explosif isn't really at its best with suspension IMO.

Anthony":1pfnmtyy said:
dylan_bhafc":1pfnmtyy said:
:( It seems that my special interest and questions about the bike have casued the guy to reconsider selling and is now no longer for sale :(
The search goes on!
I thought you wanted a suspension bike anyway? The 92 Explosif isn't really at its best with suspension IMO.

Not sure why you thought that, I deffo want a hard tail, forks are an option though.....

dylan_bhafc":1fccgt8f said:
Anthony":1fccgt8f said:
Not sure why you thought that, I deffo want a hard tail, forks are an option though.....
Oh OK, mid 90s Clockwork or C16R would be my recommendation then, cheap and brilliant.

Anthony":1wpd8dtz said:
Kona Paul":1wpd8dtz said:
It was to do with whether he spends his time profitably on Saturday afternoons and the B stands for Brighton and guess what FC stands for? This is a retro discussion incidentally, because the last time bhafc were any good was decades ago.

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Back