• Pink

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Green

• Blue

• Total voters

All done :D
I decided on the original seatpost as i think it looks a lot better than the USE.
Rainbow cable outers may take a little getting used to :D
Also the rear mech is a bit bent, it wouldn't move onto the bottom cog nomatter what i did. So i've put a washer between the mech and the hanger to force it over but something isn't right.
All works OK for the moment though.
Dia Compe U brake works well and must be an improvement on the plastic Exage one.

Attachments

• Cin Fin.jpg
    Cin Fin.jpg
    174.6 KB · Views: 500
  • cin fin1.jpg
    cin fin1.jpg
    181.2 KB · Views: 500
  • cin fin2.jpg
    cin fin2.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 500
I was gonna second the vote for white outers but actually those rainbow ones look pretty cool :cool: . Looks fantastic! How's the shifting? If I'm after coloured gear outer I generally use BMX linear brake outer as it's not spiral wound like standard outer so does the job fine.

Shifting is fine. Its all friction only so aslong as there's cable tension and the mech stops are adjusted correctly you can't go far wrong :D
Not having a bent rear mech will help too ;)

Brilliant.. I love it mate. I meant to say earlier in the build you have given me inspiration for a build I am taking on. I like the way the bike is 'real' and still has a few battle scars here and there (honestly - take that as a complement).

Well done.

Back