First generation Extralite F1, frame painting.

Re: Re:

1552":2bzzf6uq said:
I really like this frame.
Can't help but think it needs slightly earlier forks though?

I love the bright yellow, in fact I'm considering getting my latest purchase powder coated...

Thanks. The forks are a quandary. I don't really want to buy any in. I was trying to do the build from what I have on the shelf.
I want something bright. I have some early Bombers bit the red is a deep, darker one. They weigh a ton which seems folly on this bike. But maybe...

Peachy!":1fspa7x8 said:
Looking great Gerard,
But for me the red anodised stuff just slightly clashes with the standout solid red of the graphics and forks...the blue details on the other hand complement the blue in the graphic very well…. :cool:

Thanks Mr P

I'm not convinced by the head set. I might try the blue one, though it is higher stack.
Not sure what other colour would work.

Peachy!":1y03ju30 said:
Looking great Gerard,
But for me the red anodised stuff just slightly clashes with the standout solid red of the graphics and forks...the blue details on the other hand complement the blue in the graphic very well…. :cool:

Thanks Mr P

I'm not convinced by the headset either. I might try the blue one, though it is higher stack.
Not sure what other colour would work.

Looking awesome, the colour of the frame really stands out especially with the red decals. I think the colour of the fork helps and matches the decals pretty well. It would be good with a polished AMP but if your going with what you have available then they work fine. Also think the blue headset would look better than the red.

Looking forward to seeing it up on wheels :cool:

Latest posts

Back