EU, impartial facts. Where to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re:

:LOL: :LOL:
blackadder1_1420704i.jpg

:roll: now now, calm yerself :LOL:

You will take note however, that it follows the well worn path of they ride off together, into an unknown future, but content that they have each other and can make things work. ;)

No Apes to contend with :?

Yes, an excellent parody youve chosen. The EU are the planet of the apes and we ,C.H and the girl.

We've escaped :LOL: and can take charge of the destiny.

Re:

Let's just hope the vast majority of scientists, academics, business leaders, business owners, economists etc are wrong eh.

Dodgy Dave going proves every cloud and all that.

Why didn't Boris make any funny jokes, turn up with his hair untidy, accidentally insult a foreigner or sing rule Britannia during his speech? He came across as just another boring politician, almost part of the establishment you could say..... Who knew?

Oh, and good old Nige admitted that the NHS aren't actually getting another £350m. What a cad.

It's ok though as we have taken democracy back. I will expect Gove to be ringing me shortly to run through some ideas he's got. :facepalm:

Re:

There is another thread about the same subject and that this one isn't really relevant anymore now that the votes are cast, so I'm going to lock it.

Feel free to have a civilized discussion here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back