i just wanted ask . . . is it me? or . . .

It's not just you, I feel the same and often more.
In the last 5 years the world has gone to shit, the human race is generally retarded.
I hate the world my children are growing up in and feel sad for their future.
The ignorance and arseholeness of people is crushing.

The problem with UK folk is that because of this 'insurance' thing, nobody is accountable for their own actions anymore.
(I saw this renting bikes in Tenerife to UK folk)

Why does everyone there assume everyone else has full insurance?

What if you only had third party insurance? Or is it compulsory to get full coverage?😕

I know in a 1st world country everyone should have it, in an ideal world etc etc, especially with a brand new van, but when times are tough that's the first thing you get rid of to save money.

What then? It's THEIR fault and THEIR insurance should cover it. Not yours. Or am I completely missing something?

The problem with UK folk is that because of this 'insurance' thing, nobody is accountable for their own actions anymore.
(I saw this renting bikes in Tenerife to UK folk)

Why does everyone there assume everyone else has full insurance?

What if you only had third party insurance? Or is it compulsory to get full coverage?😕

I know in a 1st world country everyone should have it, in an ideal world etc etc, especially with a brand new van, but when times are tough that's the first thing you get rid of to save money.

What then? It's THEIR fault and THEIR insurance should cover it. Not yours. Or am I completely missing something?
People are still accountable for their own actions. If you break the terms of your insurance, e.g. through drunk driving, you're not covered. If you cause an accident through reckless driving, you can face criminal prosecution. I don't assume everyone has insurance; indeed, my insurance covers me against uninsured drivers. Third party insurance is usually an option, although not always a cheaper one than fully comprehensive (strangely enough). Last, if it's their fault then, yes, their insurance should pay. Their insurance premiums are likely to increase as a result so they pay in the end. Seems fair enough to me.

More generally, it seems to me that those who moan about the mass of humanity risk becoming just the type of people they're moaning about. It's not an attitude that's likely to encourage courtesy, care, concern or compassion—or whatever good qualities they are that are supposed to be in short supply these days—in either themselves or others.

Last edited:
I will give you my views of things by pictures .

th

th

It isn't just you... Do you find that it's been worse since lockdown ended?

Lockdown was nirvana! We could cycle freely without fear of being mown down... Grocery shopping became a pleasure; being able to browse without some numpty invading your personal space. My tolerance to people in general has diminished greatly 😟

Latest posts

Back