Raging_Bulls' Feedback

oldave

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Answered my Wanted and went to an enormous amount of trouble to get the item to me from Belgium - and didn't even want me to pay the extra postage above initial estimate. Simply as helpful as could be.

A VERY good RBer. My gratitude and thanks.

dave j

I bought a set of Magura HS33's from this member and I can't beleive how fast they came. Paid Friday, brakes arrived Tuesday and they had to come from Belgium to the UK. And in perfect condition too, very well packed.

Top service, would be very happy to deal with again.

Thanks.

I just bought a SBike frame and forks from him, and I couldn’t be happier with the transaction. Many PMs back and forth with lots of pics, as well as a lot of very helpful information, and he obviously went to great efforts to customize a box small enough to be shipped to USA. He also put a lot of care and attention into making sure that everything was packed very safely and securely for shipment.

EXCELLENT person to deal with.

Thanks very much!

sold a t`shirt to xavier and he paid more postage costs than i asked for. decent trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with. many thanks. ad

Great seller , waited for me to get cash together , packed like a pro , item exactly as described , very good communication and he plays for Barcelona :twisted:.

Bought some thumbies off me, paid instantly and let me know when they arrived.....a perfect sale in my book ......thanks :D :cool:

Back