EU, impartial facts. Where to find

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also a little disappointed that there seems to be nothing impartial out there. I don't wear some of the remain campaign's scaremongering and I'm outraged that 9M of govt money has been spent on a pro propaganda mail shot. But the leave campaign equally has some opinionated outlandish claims.

The irony that the SNP support staying in the EU on the same basis of the Scottish Referendum's No campaign appears to be lost on most people (or perhaps it isn't?).

LDP":2bzhdszm said:
The irony that the SNP support staying in the EU on the same basis of the Scottish Referendum's No campaign appears to be lost on most people (or perhaps it isn't?).
The SNP are charlatan scum who will say literally anything to get what they want, out of one union and into another. That's not independence, and it wasn't an option anyway.

You can safely ignore what anyone from the SNP says, about anything.

Re:

Yes, over half the electorate in Scotland have less worthwhile to say than the handful of deluded Tories who dwell amongst us. There are actually more people in England who would vote for the SNP given the chance than there are tories in Scotland.

I suppose we will end up staying in the EU, thanks to a plethora of breeks pishing fearties.

My 'retirement' plans involve sun and sand, so I could care less in the long run.

Re: Re:

highlandsflyer":7ucg6nxs said:
There are actually more people in England who would vote for the SNP given the chance than there are tories in Scotland.
England has halfwits too, I've seen Benefits Britain.

Mike Muz 67":1k1wxai5 said:
firedfromthecircus":1k1wxai5 said:
It has been said that there will be a massive bonfire of workers rights legislation if we vote leave.
I believe that to be true.
Aside from that, can you imagine how sucky it would be to have to apply for and probably pay for a visa 5 months in advance if you decided you wanted to pop over to Belgium for La Flèche Wallonne?

That's it then, both are important to me. where do I sign !

Yet you started looking for facts, then get two pieces of unproven and ridiculous speculation... :facepalm:

Re: Re:

technodup":3cum809h said:
England has halfwits too, I've seen Benefits Britain.
Pffft. You should come to my family reunion.

BTW, if anyone's interested, "Brexit: The Movie" was released a few days ago. I don't think it could be described as 'impartial' because it's making the case for Brexit -- but it does try to base its argument on evidence (well, apart from the bits where Kelvin Mackenzie foams at the mouth :) ). Anyway, here's the link...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYqzcqDtL3k (1 hour, 11 mins)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back