Drivetrain component clean and repair service

Like I said, if you were closer to me you would be kept busy. Two neighbours have asked me to renovate bikes that are in a similar state to this, there seems to be a bottomless pit of these types of things practically given away.

1669114077879.png

FB marketplace. It’s literally full of old tat for next to nothing. Some even are free if you look hard enough and really want a project.

I give all my low end and crap stuff away to local guys who make use of it and bin the rest.

If you want to pay the postage I can start putting some bits together when I’m stripping bikes which I deem as not worth the time to fix/clean

This is what RB is all about, useful advice all around and offers from hoarders of shipping you tat that you can prey on like a scavenger, embracing your inner trash panda. You'll potentially be doing them a favour giving them renewed space to fill the boxes with endless tat they don't need but didn't have the heart to throw out because.... what if.....

Credit to you for taking the constructive criticisms so well and not being deterred. The key is to work on projects that you have fun working on, while being challenged. The goal shouldn't be to be able to provide a service for folk - that'll come naturally with experience.

If you're going to do crucial parts like drive train and brakes. Even for no monies, get yourself public liability insurance before doing so.

Back