do you ride all your bikes?

Have 4 mountainbikes at the moment and 1 racer. The new Scott mtb and Sensa racer I use most of the time. The Attitude and Rascal are real summerridethroughtthepark bikes and the Fat..well dont know what to do with that ....:)

I have 10 bikes at the moment and they all get used,maybe some too much!I was really getting into riding the Klein Attitude but then broke it :cry: At this time of the year its mostly the GT ss and DeRosa winter road bikes that get used,cross bike was late last year then use everything else through the nice months as stuff breaks/wears out just move onto the next bike :D
Just put some more forks onto the Yo so am itching to ride that now,but it does need a nice dry dusty day to do it justice and I have some modern stuff awaiting a trying out +need to fit some road races in between all this newly resurgen mtb intrest!(And actually find the time to post some pics up of some of my rides :D )

I still haven't ridden the Ultimate. Planning to do so at MM09 :cool:

Ti-ARC and cross bike are my regular rides. FRO is for retro meets and sunny chilled solo rides.

No not at all even possible...if I did it would limit each to 3-4 rides a year. My dream is to someday have them as a history display up high on the walls of a very unique bike store...of coarse occassionally to be pulled down and ridden.

I ride all of my bikes, except for my Klein Attitude Team USA - the neon colors are too much for public eyes.

The RTS is becoming a Queen. I have ridden it once since MM08, so it is in semi-retirement. A few more treats are planned for her, then she come out on dry rides only :cool:

I struggle tp ride the Zaskar is shi7 conditions, but that is because of the M900 :oops:

The others get ridden, but the Tequesta is my main mud bike because she was built with shi7 conditions in mind. The Pro-Flex was intended to be a winter bike, but she is too nice to hammer all the time in the mud :roll:

As for the Trek, this is being built as a Queen :LOL:

Back