Coolwall - Kona Lavadome

• Cool

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • Uncool

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
cchris2lou":34senrn8 said:
something which makes me envious and Id like to own , I think . :LOL:
So, there's nothing that you could consider "cool" that doesn't make you envious or that you'd want to own?

There's no other things in life, that you think are cool that don't make you envious or want to own it / them?

Just seems quite narrow, really - there's plenty of things I think are cool that don't make me want to crave or own them.

some thing is cool if the design is different, people want & pleasing to the eye.
Klein are cool. This model Kona is not

Neil":10pp3z4i said:
cchris2lou":10pp3z4i said:
So, there's nothing that you could consider "cool" that doesn't make you envious or that you'd want to own?

There's no other things in life, that you think are cool that don't make you envious or want to own it / them?

Just seems quite narrow, really - there's plenty of things I think are cool that don't make me want to crave or own them.

you think too much . :LOL:

cchris2lou":nkz27x1u said:

I wouldn't completely define that as cool myself

I wouldn't personally class modern Astons or Ferraris cool, as on the TG coolwall sometimes you can try too hard and end up looking like a bell. Old Audi Quattro, cool. I think we're along the same lines here with the Lava Dome (or most mid range Konas).

cchris2lou":yiv1fwxi said:
Neil":yiv1fwxi said:
cchris2lou":yiv1fwxi said:

you think too much . :LOL:
Maybe...

I'd rather that, though, than not enough <shrug>

;-)

tintin40":1p08ee0q said:
some thing is cool if the design is different, people want & pleasing to the eye.
Klein are cool. This model Kona is not

Trust tintin to lighten the debate.

Klein cool,nice one!! ;)

My post did appear to imply that I think the expensive Konas are cool and the cheap ones aren't...but that's because it's true :D

The Cinder Cone was one of the first bikes I ever wanted to own and then my mate got one. It was cool. He got it pinched from outside a train station and used the insurance money to buy a Lava Dome. It just looked like a cheap Cinder Cone. That wasn't cool and it still isn't.

definately cool

IMG_0009-2.jpg

IMG_0085-2.jpg

Back