Gen1 Magura Hydro Stops

Attachments

• 6782D353-1080-4E34-B98B-33298E2B23BE.jpeg
    6782D353-1080-4E34-B98B-33298E2B23BE.jpeg
    503.8 KB · Views: 1,031
Re: Re:

BoyBurning":2mgzfyak said:
ishaw":2mgzfyak said:
Altek, controltech, tech lite are all ones I've owned that I'd call great levers. I'm sure there are others in addition to these and the ones you've mentioned.

I don't recall any levers made by ControlTech.

Any pics...?
My mistake, I meant machinetech. I regret selling a full set of these brakes and levers in black. Heres a pic found of a set in red.

file.php

On the topic of m739 levers, I have to agree that they are excellent v brake levers. M950 xtr were as far as 8 can tell exactly the same just a different colour, pretty sure the m970 xtr levers were near as dammit the same too, and excellent too.

Pauls levers are also great, simple yet feel right.

I recently bought a full set of kcnc vb1 brakes and levers. The brakes are lovely, look great and are light as, the levers look amazing and are extremely light, but feel flimsy to the point I'm likely to use some other levers unless I can dial put the play and feel with some washers.

Re: Re:

ishaw":1tbgaho8 said:
BoyBurning":1tbgaho8 said:
ishaw":1tbgaho8 said:
Altek, controltech, tech lite are all ones I've owned that I'd call great levers. I'm sure there are others in addition to these and the ones you've mentioned.

I don't recall any levers made by ControlTech.

Any pics...?
My mistake, I meant machinetech. I regret selling a full set of these brakes and levers in black. Heres a pic found of a set in red.

file.php

On the topic of m739 levers, I have to agree that they are excellent v brake levers. M950 xtr were as far as 8 can tell exactly the same just a different colour, pretty sure the m970 xtr levers were near as dammit the same too, and excellent too.

Pauls levers are also great, simple yet feel right.

I recently bought a full set of kcnc vb1 brakes and levers. The brakes are lovely, look great and are light as, the levers look amazing and are extremely light, but feel flimsy to the point I'm likely to use some other levers unless I can dial put the play and feel with some washers.

I've been after a set of these for a while now!
Anyone for any??? If so shout me.

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Back