Coolest brake levers - opinions!?

Re:

From the mainstream manufacturers I have always liked the SUNTOUR Multi Mount

The textured rubber coating on the levers is particularly neat and the reach adjustment

is ...................... I could go on but there happen to be a nos pair on eBay right now !

What a coincidence !

Got to be tommaselli motorcross levers used on original stumpjumpers. Unbreakable, the Cadillac of levers!

Had this pair stashed for 30 years, just awaiting the right project!

Attachments

• 20200812_113713.jpg
    20200812_113713.jpg
    683 KB · Views: 864
Re: Re:

focomat 1c":epu6o075 said:
From the mainstream manufacturers I have always liked the SUNTOUR Multi Mount

The textured rubber coating on the levers is particularly neat and the reach adjustment

is ...................... I could go on but there happen to be a nos pair on eBay right now !

What a coincidence !

:? why didnt you just say that you were selling them?

Love my Alteks... C5A9E7A2-15E0-40BD-B08B-D9BD34AD8946.jpeg

Last edited:
Re:

You know how it is when you see something better and change your mind ?

Well when I mentioned the Suntour Multi Mounts the other day , I had clean forgotten

about the Suntour XC Pro brakes with the champagne finish and lightly textured

levers ................................ that just appeared on eBay !

Re: Re:

focomat 1c":19k0dd9l said:
You know how it is when you see something better and change your mind ?

Well when I mentioned the Suntour Multi Mounts the other day , I had clean forgotten

about the Suntour XC Pro brakes with the champagne finish and lightly textured

levers ................................ that just appeared on eBay !

:facepalm: why dont you start your own thread in the site watch thread instead of spamming other peoples threads :roll:

Easy. Odyssey Paralever, OEM part on Scott's top of the range Pro Racing in '95. The ultimate answer to the question nobody ever dared to ask.

My personal favourites are both made by Dia-Compe, though: SS-5 and last of the breed Suntour XC Pro. These champagne levers and the matching GG pedals/Microdrive chainsets are still showing Suntour's greatness to this day and hugely underrated, if not in terms of NOS prices sadly :facepalm:

Back