Clockwork info thread

tuubz":19mz7vuy said:
Can anyone show me what this decal was originally.
Looks similar to something i saw on a picture of the formula
in another thread.

jFfd6bt.jpg

Looking at the decal, there's a noticeable orange roundel with star logo in the lower right portion...

groovyblueshed":3g0xnh7r said:
tuubz":3g0xnh7r said:
in another thread.

jFfd6bt.jpg

Looking at the decal, there's a noticeable orange roundel with star logo in the lower right portion...

Did you have any chance to scan the missing catalogues you said you had for the website at all....?

groovyblueshed":hz42zue2 said:
tuubz":hz42zue2 said:
in another thread.

jFfd6bt.jpg

From memory there is a bit of a 'shadow' on the label where the black wording was - it would be really hard to photograph.

sinnerman":hz42zue2 said:
TWG-Dave Yates built- Clockwork, Prestige, Sneak peak.

Thats pretty cool :D

Is that a lugged BB shell? And a foil decal on the down tube?

Whats the story with this one Carl?

Shame about the catalogues. I only thought you had them all based on previous posts. If you had hard copy and a good scanner, we might have been able to unravel the mystery.

Not the same decal im afraid. It is a lugged bottom bracket, when some of the other projects come to a close Adrian ill decide if this one is worth pursuing. Its a long story and another lengthy journey no doubt.

...would be nice, but doubtful. :?

Attachments

• FORMULA..jpg
    FORMULA..jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 177
sinnerman":2aajsc37 said:
TWG-Dave Yates built- Clockwork, Prestige, Sneak peak.

Forget your other projects mate, get this up and running! Can't wait to hear the history of it as the hand built Clockworks have always been a bit of a myth to me, often mentioned but never seen. :cool:

Back