BotM May 2016 - NOMINATIONS PLEASE

xxnick1975":15zav0oe said:
Good mix so far. Will Harry Hall do a Leicester City?

A mix of Many friends, some healthy conversation a touch of propaganda, and we might be flying the flag of the red white and blue very high... :cool:

Giom6":3gyhw42z said:
legrandefromage":3gyhw42z said:
As mentioned already : Tact and I'll add diplomacy. That way others may want to join in.

*Harry Hall is a long established Manchester bike shop with many fans - any comment at all would have been better than stonewalling. All it does is reinforce the often perceived snobbery and elitism that can spoil RB - a simple 'I dont like it because...' would assist me and others as to what makes the perfect RB BotM entry.
Its not my opinion that I don't like it, I never said that, you obviously thought that and feel aggrieved. All I said was the other two are cool, whats wrong with that? If you took offence I apologise.

All bikes have their merits and that I can see has many. I hope it gets lots of votes.

Thanks, genuinely appreciated.

As for Sinnerman:

The 'sprockets' are what came with it so are 30 years old themselves - when was the last time anyone was actually successful removing Uniglide!

And the tyres are what was to hand as the Farmer Johns were shot and theres nowt else in the shed.

sinnerman":1yr1tm7l said:
legrandefromage":1yr1tm7l said:
As mentioned already : Tact and I'll add diplomacy. That way others may want to join in.

*Harry Hall is a long established Manchester bike shop with many fans - any comment at all would have been better than stonewalling. All it does is reinforce the often perceived snobbery and elitism that can spoil RB - a simple 'I dont like it because...' would assist me and others as to what makes the perfect RB BotM entry.

There is no elitism or snobbery in bike of the month, What are you on about.

The tyres are too new, the sprockets are wrong, but its a Harry Hall, such a cool bike "shop" before the IRA bombing.

I Love you MR Cheese, but it isn't a build that is up to your Overburys BOTM win standard IMHO.

(I hope that was received as gentle critic as was ment, you are my Ten to Two Bird after all). ;)

The Overbury's won on a brand new set of Tiogas btw

the_beach_441.jpg

legrandefromage":12pwvunr said:

Sorry LGF, you ask for assistance, its only a point of view.

Cursory glance was all I gave it, you'd rather that than stonewalling.

Did you get to the bottom of who the builder was...?

sinnerman":22japqvi said:
legrandefromage":22japqvi said:

Sorry LGF, you ask for assistance, its only a point of view.

Cursory glance was all I gave it, you'd rather that than stonewalling.

Did you get to the bottom of who the builder was...?

Bluemells or Autostrada Engineering.

Latest posts

Back