BotM May 2016 - NOMINATIONS PLEASE

Re: Re:

Giom6":3iqpr0um said:
legrandefromage":3iqpr0um said:
Giom6":3iqpr0um said:
Wow, those first two are very cool. Tough month already!

Well, ok, guess you're not a fan then.
I didn't say that. I just think the other two are a bit cooler, thats all...only my opinion after all...

Ah, the all welcoming warm embrace that is so loved by many

Re: Re:

legrandefromage":62uze8o9 said:
Ah, the all welcoming warm embrace that is so loved by many
What is that supposed to mean? Are people not allowed to have their own opinions around here...?

If you need to get something off your chest send me a PM.

As mentioned already : Tact and I'll add diplomacy. That way others may want to join in.

*Harry Hall is a long established Manchester bike shop with many fans - any comment at all would have been better than stonewalling. All it does is reinforce the often perceived snobbery and elitism that can spoil RB - a simple 'I dont like it because...' would assist me and others as to what makes the perfect RB BotM entry.

legrandefromage":3rzte8jx said:
As mentioned already : Tact and I'll add diplomacy. That way others may want to join in.

*Harry Hall is a long established Manchester bike shop with many fans - any comment at all would have been better than stonewalling. All it does is reinforce the often perceived snobbery and elitism that can spoil RB - a simple 'I dont like it because...' would assist me and others as to what makes the perfect RB BotM entry.

There is no elitism or snobbery in bike of the month, What are you on about.

The tyres are too new, the sprockets are wrong, but its a Harry Hall, such a cool bike "shop" before the IRA bombing.

I Love you MR Cheese, but it isn't a build that is up to your Overburys BOTM win standard IMHO.

(I hope that was received as gentle critic as was ment, you are my Ten to Two Bird after all). ;)

With That Said, back to our Date nite thread, and the MBK dross you Proposed was French Retro bike gold dust....., :facepalm: that wasn't...., ;)

This is Like a breathe of fresh air.... :cool:

HOOOOOOOO RAAAAAAAAAA........ :cool:

Re:

I like all the entries so far :cool:

Isn't it nice just to look at bikes ;)

Just vote. Simples :facepalm:

How it should be

legrandefromage":1psi586r said:

Its not my opinion that I don't like it, I never said that, you obviously thought that and feel aggrieved. All I said was the other two are cool, whats wrong with that? If you took offence I apologise.

All bikes have their merits and that I can see has many. I hope it gets lots of votes.

legrandefromage":2xyzw4xc said:

All joking aside, have you found out who made it for them yet...?

Back