BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
Forgive me, as I'm bit behind already on this short month. The theme for February is UK brands only (referring to the frame here) and we'll do other locations as the year progresses. Other than that, all the normal rules apply.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. @al's 1995 weird bouncy thing
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
Link to all the rules http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules

Nominations thread will run for the entire month of February. Entries submitted after February the 29th will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

Here’s my F6 RC200

IMG_3491.jpeg

Go on then...im game.....

Tootyred's 84 Saracen ATB

20231009_171610.jpg

20231009_171410.jpg

The Pace is very cool, and I Love the work and the Outcome of the Saracen.... :cool:

Ok, since we’re going with Uk made. Last year I got my 1993 Raleigh special products dynatech ex team Barry Clarke bike back out of storage, I’ve had this as the second owner after Barry at the end of 1993 off the top of my head. MMC frame, 90% xtr m900. As always looking forward to seeing other entries!
DSC_2305.jpeg IMG_7348.jpeg

MSYT - 1987/88 Raleigh Avanti - Banana Style

(I've entered this before - I think it was just a standard month though - apologies if it wasn't!)

DSC_7520 - Copy.JPG

DSC_7519 - Copy.JPG

MSYT - 1987/88 Raleigh Avanti - Banana Style

(I've entered this before - I think it was just a standard month though - apologies if it wasn't!)

View attachment 818652

View attachment 818653
I'd love to have a go of that!

Back