BoTM Bike of The Month February 2024 - UK Special: Now taking entries

Bike of The Month
Honestly didn’t know any Muddy Fox was UK built…have I been living under a rock? :oops:
Muddy Fox hail from Basildon in Essex.

The theme is about UK brands, but of course all the bikes in this thread have components and frames from a variety of countries, irrespective of where the brand is/was based...

I'm sure someone will disqualify my MF if it doesn't fit the criteria 😃

No Oranges (or Lemons!) yet?
No Donkis or Dogs?
No Dawes or Clauds?
No Bigfoots or Orbits?

If only I had something remotely resembling a build to enter... 😢

Last edited:
Sinnermans- Lee Cooper Sirius/Orbit Reynolds 653 ATB with Campagnolo.

Handbuilt in the Uk by Lee Cooper, essentially an Orbit Ecstasy but unlike the Orbit with its Unfinished fillet brazing, the Sirius LC has fully filed 653 and the matching one piece handlebar and stem.

A relatively underground frame builder when compared to most of the entries here, but quietly building for so many, the thread makes an interesting read.
HAND BRAZED AND FILED..jpg - REYNOLDS 653 All Terrain -.jpg

Last edited:

Handbuilt in the Uk by Lee Cooper, essentially an Orbit Ecstasy but unlike the Orbit with its Unfinished fillet brazing, the Sirius LC has fully filed 653 and the matching one piece handlebar and stem.

A relatively underground frame builder when compared to most of the entries here, but quietly building for so many, the thread makes an interesting read.
View attachment 824832View attachment 824833
What a beauty!

View attachment 824832View attachment 824833
Oooh I like that!!

As I’ve just been able to get it finished in time:

Markjohnson76 1989 Roberts Phantom.

Extra points because it’s British racing Green?!? Here’s the build thread:)

F1A0B389-4EBE-4D07-AAD0-42C0616182BE.jpeg D3857748-9E89-4D68-98BB-FBF54B6F39C5.jpeg

Back