BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinnerman":2is6vz83 said:
Each Brand has a reson for its success, and im sure its not because any of them "INVENTED" anything.

True say... I reckon FAT/Yeti/Klein are near enough my three fave brands BUT the key word is 'brand' and it's their brand image that makes them so particularly appealing.

With Klein it's the paint jobs and amazing welds, Yeti have the ubercool race image with Tomac, Giove, Furtado etc and Fat have the nice quirky cartoony graphics going for them.

Obviously the bikes themselves are amazing but if I had to choose one brand that was more 'INVENTIVE' than either of those three it would be Ibis with John Castellano's involvement - I'm thinking Bow Ti, Silk Ti, Szabo etc...

nausea":3039spuz said:
sinnerman":3039spuz said:
Each Brand has a reson for its success, and im sure its not because any of them "INVENTED" anything.

True say... I reckon FAT/Yeti/Klein are near enough my three fave brands BUT the key word is 'brand' and it's their brand image that makes them so particularly appealing.

With Klein it's the paint jobs and amazing welds, Yeti have the ubercool race image with Tomac, Giove, Furtardo etc and Fat have the nice quirky cartoony graphics going for them.

Obviously the bikes themselves are amazing but if I had to choose one brand that was more 'INVENTIVE' than either of those three it would be Ibis with John Castellano's involvement - I'm thinking Bow Ti, Silk Ti, Szabo etc...

on the whole a consumers choices will always come down to image and marketing.

We could go on all day about who did what first. Inventive is the wrong word, it would merely amount to nothing more than a never ending story. If you go back far enough, some one some where has done it before.

Klein vs Yeti vs Fat

a better class of handbag fight but handbags at dawn never the less :LOL: :LOL:

sylus":260lg3av said:
Klein vs Yeti vs Fat

a better class of handbag fight but handbags at dawn never the less :LOL: :LOL:

Yeh and the funniest part.... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Im not uneducated enough, to say one is better than the other, i have no preference at all....................PMSFL.

And to be fair, if i did want an educated opinion and thoughts on three comparable brands at the same price point, i would listen to some one who owns and rides all three. That is the only person qualified to give a truly unbias Opinion.

And around here, in this regard, that person has my respect, and i would value such an opinion if i were looking to buy only one of the three.

kaiser":ukp1pbp0 said:
This month if you have a FAT Chance, a Yeti or a Klein you can enter the three way battle!

Excellent idea for this year ending ¡!

Let´s put my Fat on the battle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back