BOTM Dec 2012: FAT Vs Klein Vs Yeti

Status
Not open for further replies.
hollister":1vbv1kj9 said:
yeti-man":1vbv1kj9 said:
... About?

What was so inventive?

So do you not agree that the collaboration and combined effort to get this to market and make it one of the most successful e-stays in exsistence, is not enough....

The way you are looking at it, the same could be said of Klein...., didnt cunningham do it before Klein... :? and fat, its a steel frame with a straight fork..... :?

Based on the Op post, why are any of them inventive.....?

yeti-man":a25ovywv said:
hollister":a25ovywv said:
yeti-man":a25ovywv said:
... About?

What was so inventive?

...with the Ultimate - nothing.

To be fair mate, i think the use of the word Inventive was incorrectly placed.

Each Brand has a reson for its success, and im sure its not because any of them "INVENTED" anything.

that's changing the goal posts.

you made the claim, I was just interested in seeing if you'd back it up with facts

don't get me wrong, its the only e-stay I have any love for, but...

hollister":21nto65a said:

you made the claim, I was just interested in seeing if you'd back it up with facts

mate it was clear from the outset what you were doing, and i had hoped you had a little more respect for me, than that.

Clearly i was wrong.

I was hoping to learn something new, it sounded like you had the inside track

Take it personally if you want, not sure what it has to do with respect

Bad info can spread like wildfire on the innerwebz

hollister":2lxnks4r said:

Fwiw, you know i know you know more than that..., you aint daft and no ones changing any goal posts, my thoughts are still the same.

Klein made no Advances that werent done already, and nor did Fat chance, but with the collaboration of different minds a great and very strong estay was built, it succeeded where the Gecko did not, the BmX influences clearly paid off, and the frame design attempted to overcome a set of problems as seen at the time.
Its certainly a design to my mind that didnt suffer some of the catastrophic frame failures seen by some other brands of the same design. (and you already know i have personal experience of this)

But then, you dont need me to tell you anything, you know all this already.

hollister":2ip2pgoa said:
I was hoping to learn something new, it sounded like you had the inside track

Take it personally if you want, not sure what it has to do with respect

Bad info can spread like wildfire on the innerwebz

I dont take it personally mate, not anymore.

And to be honest the back pedalling nonsense and excuse of not wanting to spread bad info......,

I thought you were looking for advice, because you didnt know anything....?

Make up your mind mate.

your just making yourself look stupid. You tried to be clever and wanted to measure cock sizes.

trouble is i stop playing on the playground a long time ago, im too old these days..........Hence my responses and Delorean comments to you.

But i could always fire up the delorean though......PMSL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back