Bit of fun - How long as a percentage of your life have you owned your bike?

Looking at just used Santa Cruz Nomads/Bronsons over the last few years its clear there are many of these £££ bikes barely used before being flogged off. People dont seem to have bonded with them or they dont have
the skills to fully exploit their capabilities and I guess loose interest. We hammered the cr@p out of our bikes year in year out bitd and they are still going strong. Just my observation mind 🤔

Looking at just used Santa Cruz Nomads/Bronsons over the last few years its clear there are many of these £££ bikes barely used before being flogged off. People dont seem to have bonded with them or they dont have
the skills to fully exploit their capabilities and I guess loose interest. We hammered the cr@p out of our bikes year in year out bitd and they are still going strong. Just my observation mind 🤔
I have a lovely 5010 for sale if you’re interested?🤩

I bought the Rossin Concept, brand new, in 1991 as I was working for the importer at the time - I've still got it now, and will never be sold. I'm hoping I can squeeze into my coffin... 65% of my life and counting.

The Calfee LeMond was a smidge younger in 1992... 63% of my life and counting...

I own my Hercules Titanal since 1994, today I'm close to 46. That's roughly 61%, wow.
I had it 2 years longer than the relationship with my wife.

It's funny to think, that I am on earth longer with the bike than without. :LOL:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back