BoTM Winner
Gold Trader
PoTM Winner
98+ BoTM Winner
Rocky Mountain Fan
Brodie Fan
Feedback
View
For November we're doing a "Rider Special" theme. This is for bikes that are still out there getting dirty. It's no place for a garage queen, or a bike you carried a couple of miles to place on a trail. The pics must be of the bike out in the wild, no photo's of bike, post ride, cleaned and polished in the garden.

Useful for the poll if you can structure your nomination as follows:

username's Year Manufacturer Model , e.g. @al's 1995 weird bouncy thing
Image(s) MAXIMUM OF 2
Finally please include a link to your machine in the relevant Reader's Bikes section. If you don't have an existing post now is the time to add one with as much detail as you like!
Link to all the rules http://www.retrobike.co.uk/wiki/BoTM_Rules

Nominations thread will run for the entire month of November. Entries submitted after November 30th will not be counted. The poll will go up shortly after the nominations close and will run for a week.

MSYT 1993 KHS Montana Team

IMG_4917.jpeg
From 2022 Run&Ride “Summer Classic” at Cannock Chase

IMG_4916.jpeg
After getting back from a 50 mile gravel ride around North Wales with ‘themarinman’

Links included to both ride videos 😅 No build thread up on here at the mo.

Nice theme this month.
I'd like to enter my Orange Aluminum "O" #2

boy"O"boy's 1991 Orange Aluminum "O"

If it looks familiar - I entered this into January's normal month as the only entry covered in mud to judge reaction against the 'clean'
It's fair to say, that idea fell flat on it's face! - and I should have entered the 'clean' version. So with this month's special being 'rider' this should suit it better!

Here's a link to previous entry -

And rider pics.....

20230122_125620.jpg

20230122_130734.jpg
Build thread here -

Cheers all.
boy"O"boy

Rider Special? Here's the special-est rider, MattiThundrrr's Duck Norris. No idea what model, no idea what year, but it rolls.
245050-IMG-20230805-071834941.jpg 232041-IMG-20230510-185444147.jpg Constantly evolving, never going to be a build spec, will never be completed. I guess you can call this a build thread:

Bawgixers
Raleigh Dynatech Quantum 92
Got this recently to add to the Dynatech Diablos of similar year I have.
Went my normal route of changing in xt thumbies and levers in place of the sti units.
riders section link

IMG_0190.jpeg IMG_0193.jpeg

Last edited:
Nice theme this month.
I'd like to enter my Orange Aluminum "O" #2

boy"O"boy's 1991 Orange Aluminum "O"

If it looks familiar - I entered this into January's normal month as the only entry covered in mud to judge reaction against the 'clean'
It's fair to say, that idea fell flat on it's face! - and I should have entered the 'clean' version. So with this month's special being 'rider' this should suit it better!

Here's a link to previous entry -

And rider pics.....

View attachment 792546

View attachment 792548
Build thread here -

Cheers all.
boy"O"boy
love this bike

Back