And then there were three - Dave Lloyd content within.

Very clean build coming along... not one of my better decisions parting with that (given it fitted me and as age closes in... the Dekerf doesn't anymore!)

Re:

It's a little bit more built now. I just need a few tiny bits and I'll be done.

I'm grateful for the chance to keep it safe for a while and enjoy riding it.

Re:

Here it is then, minus the Time Atac lightweight pedals, purchased new in 1997, plus a bottle cage of some sort.

They will be fitted when the weather starts to make cycling enjoyable, rather than an exercise in slipping, sliding, slithering, getting wet and getting muddy.... and that's just the ride to the woods.

Cats%203.1_zps5dugm47u.jpg

Cats%203.3_zpst2bb6w31.jpg

Cats%203.4_zpswie8gad9.jpg

Spec:

1994 Dave Lloyd Cats Wiskas, possibly modified in around 1996/7.

Forks: 1997 Pace RC36
Front Hub: Pace RC50
Rim: Mavic 217 SUP
Spokes: Double butted stainless.

Bars: X-Lite
Bar Ends: X-Lite
Shifters: Sachs Wavey 8 speed
Brake levers: Shimano XT M739
Stem: Ritchey
Brakes: Shimano V Brakes M739

Cranks: Middleburn
Pedals: Time Atac
Front Mech: Shimano Top Pull M738
Seatpost: Ritchey
Saddle: 1997 Selle Italia Flite
Rear Mech: M739 Long Cage (I think).

Rear Hub: Shimano M737
Rear Rim: Mavic 217 SUP
Spokes: Double butted stainless

Tyres: Charge Splashback 1.8

Re:

Yep... knew it was going to a suitable custodian!

What the info on the later modifications Neil?

Re:

I don't have anything solid Ringo, I've made a bit of an assumption based on the forks and the original build, which as I remember was pretty much all 97, yet the frame is 94.

I'm sure there are other explanations, but I thought I'd base the build on the forks and the build when you got it.

Great job Neil :) I look forward to one of your excellent ride reports when the weather improves!

Re:

I'm sure there are other explanations, but I thought I'd base the build on the forks and the build when you got it.

I see... never thought of that - Ithought you meant some mods to the frame! :facepalm:

Back