American Comp Lite - Camouflage Custom Color

Rod_Saetan":2g7hb7g3 said:
I'd do something about those horrible welds if I were you.

Haha, high quality fishscale welds have made/ are making a comeback!
Looking at the Taiwan welds on all metal types and you'll crave old-skool american welds - Ellsworth/ Titus anyone?

Boardmans been getting stick for making their smooth-weld alu bikes looking like their carbon frames.

"Form and Function are Finite. Class lasts Forever".

"You know you are old-skool when you leave your Tange Prestige steel mountain bike upside down the night before for fork oils to flow down the coils before hitting the slopes on cantilever brakes".

"I ride retro cos I am very very very very tired of people telling me their products are 10% better every year...".

Cool

Nice to see something like your ride mate..different!

I love it, super cool ride...just dont put it down in the woods or leave it propped up againgst any trees ;)

Yo thanks!

Actually the bike's not complete yet.
Anyone has a front hub shaped like a hand grenade?
It has to be in green of course ;)

Cheers

"Form and Function are Finite. Class lasts Forever..".

"You know you are old-skool when you leave your Tange Prestige steel mountain bike upside down the night before for fork oils to flow down the coils before hitting the slopes on cantilever brakes".

"I ride retro cos I am very very very very tired of people telling me their products are 10% better every year...".

Looks good...

But for old-skool I would prefer these instead:
q_nuke_bombshell.jpg

Can't seem to put my finger on the association of an American with Nukes...

Anyone got this in green pls give me a holla. I'll get it off your load!

Cheers

"Form and Function are Finite. Class lasts Forever..".

Back