A Tale of 2 Konas. (1993 content).

Re:

I'm still having fun on this old thing.

I thought I'd give a set of Mary Bars a go, so threw them on with a nice old rolls saddle - Love the position that these bars give.

a fine thread. I can still remember sitting on the throne & seeing an ad in MBA for the '91(?) Explosif for the first time - instant love affair that's still going on to this very day. in fact, now that I think about it, I've only ever owned one non-Kona mountain bike : my first ever MTB, an Apollo Touchstone, which doesn't really count...

*polite clapping*

*LOL

after thinking about this for a bit, I did own another MTB, albeit briefly...I traded my 2-3 y/o Raleigh Blue Max BMX, a stack of Marvel Star Wars comics & a handful of G.I. Joe figures - I guess that'd be Action Force for you lot across the pond...;) - for his basically brand new Kuwahara Mesa, I wanna say like, maybe 3 mo old??? - it was a birthday present. this transaction occurred during summer holidays, and my friends & I were almost never at home except to eat and sleep, so it took about a week before his mom found out and called my 'rents to rescind the deal...:(

Last edited:
Back