'91 Zaskar.....Yawn

Re: Re:

Smithjss70":1rd74non said:
The History Man":1rd74non said:
Racin'snake":1rd74non said:
If you ever do, dont consider writing a serious post
I’m so sorry. For the next while or so I’ll be making and then eating dinner so think of it as a period of calm in the centre of the storm as the eye passes overhead.

But before I go, red or white onions for hot dogs? Mrs hm has put out red. Is this a terrible faux pas?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to some sensibleness until I return.

Xxxx

White onions of course my good man. And no ketchup, please.
My repast has been successfully prepared and consumed with relish. Well ketchup and mustard actually. The red onions were a sweeter but acceptable alternative to traditional Spanish whites. Mrs hm and the hounds are sated.

As for the Zaskar, no further musings?

<thinks back> I've owned four Zaskars too.

Must ride mine again. Its been a while, the last time I rode it my mate dislocated his wrist and a year on, hospital born MSRA and a large NHS pay out, he gets it plated in a few weeks time...

Gnarly.

Battling Tops. It’s all in the wrist action.

Attachments

• 5E4B3810-68A6-48D0-81A1-3F284F660CF0.jpeg
    5E4B3810-68A6-48D0-81A1-3F284F660CF0.jpeg
    89.6 KB · Views: 335
Re:

My first bike was a GT Tempest. Back in the day the Zaskar was the bike I dreamed of but couldn't afford. Now I have two of them. I keep them more for nostalgia than for riding. I love them but they just don't ride as well as my Marin or Trek.

Trek and Marins have tried to prise the Zaskar from me but have been so stupendously dull their challenges faded like so many cheap anodised parts.

Heres some GT bars for sale but are you sure you want to go that narrow?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=383478

My best riding position was with the Azonic stem/ risers, not so arse up head down

legrandefromage":3cgoz854 said:
Trek and Marins have tried to prise the Zaskar from me but have been so stupendously dull their challenges faded like so many cheap anodised parts.

Heres some GT bars for sale but are you sure you want to go that narrow?

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=383478

My best riding position was with the Azonic stem/ risers, not so arse up head down

Thanks but 560mm is my absolute mininum....500 is daft. I'll be putting those really daft dropped curly bars on it next.....no I feckin wont!

Re:

Sadly I just moved on a GT bar-end handlebar with original grips not too long ago. It was right before I found my 91 Zaskar frame. Now it won't do either of us any good.

Back