'91 Zaskar.....Yawn

Now that will be boring, yet another polished shiny Zaskar, <yawn>

Dull!

:D

Heres how not to do it? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: A legendary Zaskar build from many moons ago.

purpleness_949.jpg

Racin'snake":4lu3eri9 said:
The History Man":4lu3eri9 said:
legrandefromage":4lu3eri9 said:
This is a little hard to describe but if you wrap long strips of cotton t-shirt material around it and pull backward and forward vigorously, it can bring up nasty chafe without the finishing mess.

You'll get the idea.

Pardon?

Yawn is in the title
I can do better. You don't just peddle a lot of stuff you pedal a lot of stuff stuff.

I there anybody left on the site who hasn't had a Zaskar? Effing harsh aren't they. Hardcore. But so evocative.

legrandefromage":l6ms6rkd said:
Now that will be boring, yet another polished shiny Zaskar, <yawn>

Dull!

:D

Heres how not to do it? :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: A legendary Zaskar build from many moons ago.

purpleness_949.jpg
Well if we're hijacking, I've just landed at Entebbe.

Re: Re:

Racin'snake":qyue05jy said:
BoyBurning":qyue05jy said:
I've never had a Zaskar.
If you ever do, dont consider writing a serious post
I’m so sorry. For the next while or so I’ll be making and then eating dinner so think of it as a period of calm in the centre of the storm as the eye passes overhead.

But before I go, red or white onions for hot dogs? Mrs hm has put out red. Is this a terrible faux pas?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to some sensibleness until I return.

Xxxx

Re: Re:

The History Man":3cl2fpl0 said:
Racin'snake":3cl2fpl0 said:
BoyBurning":3cl2fpl0 said:
I've never had a Zaskar.
If you ever do, dont consider writing a serious post
I’m so sorry. For the next while or so I’ll be making and then eating dinner so think of it as a period of calm in the centre of the storm as the eye passes overhead.

But before I go, red or white onions for hot dogs? Mrs hm has put out red. Is this a terrible faux pas?

Thanks in advance and looking forward to some sensibleness until I return.

Xxxx

White onions of course my good man. And no ketchup, please.

Back