1991 DB Apex

I have a soft spot for DB's, and this is a good 'un... Reminds me, I need to take a pic of mine now its finished...

Thanks for your comments chaps :cool:, I have now done the deed and sold my modern Tricross that this is replacing, I went for a quick blast yesterday and it rides and feels as an old DB should but with the added bonus of stopping.

T1t1n I thought mine was a bargain at £32 (even covered all over in free bird shit) but yours at £20 is a giveaway :cool:

The only recognisable modern parts at a glance are the brakes which are near enough the same colour as the originals.

Gravy Monster":1rr0rwwt said:
Thanks for your comments chaps :cool:, I have now done the deed and sold my modern Tricross that this is replacing, I went for a quick blast yesterday and it rides and feels as an old DB should but with the added bonus of stopping.

T1t1n I thought mine was a bargain at £32 (even covered all over in free bird shit) but yours at £20 is a giveaway :cool:

The only recognisable modern parts at a glance are the brakes which are near enough the same colour as the originals.

I know, even including petrol costs it was only £30. It needs new wheels and as you say, something to brake it - the 'brakes' on there are shocking!

Gravy Monster":1pyx241n said:
I have fitted a new chain, cables and BB
What size (ie spindle length) BB did you use?

I know the shell width is 73, I'm just curious as to what the spindle length.

been offline for a while with computer probs (didn't have one!)

and the mighty toad has just gone self employed, so very busy...

Back