1988 Wicked Fat Chance

Fat chance

Christ on a bike where do you guys find these frames(craiglist)?
Did you get a good deal on it too?
TC

Can you not get away without the teensioner with just the half link chain.? And I would be interested in the stem if you find that ringle ;) looking good my man.

clockworkgazz":vf02e5o8 said:
Can you not get away without the teensioner with just the half link chain.? And I would be interested in the stem if you find that ringle ;) looking good my man.

You can get the Odyssey Vapor Pro stems NOS at the bay atm for a few bucks

clockworkgazz":3tczb3iy said:

Can't really take any more links out (or half) as will foul on the back brake.

Just took it out for a proper spin through the woods,great ride and lots of :D 's, even on the climbs !

Attachments

• IMG_1448.jpg
    IMG_1448.jpg
    89.1 KB · Views: 3,681
  • IMG_1462.jpg
    IMG_1462.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 3,662
Small update,a pair of Nos Amberwalls, the butterscotch's are going on the Yo I think :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1488.jpg
    IMG_1488.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 1,553
GoldenEraMTB":39l1oxyq said:
theredchili":39l1oxyq said:
Small update,a pair of Nos Amberwalls, the butterscotch's are going on the Yo I think :cool:

Nice improvement, and glad you kept it grey :)

Thanks, still toying with a new paint job medium to long term,when I do ,think it is going to be something a little special (Fat coloured/patterned) of course :cool: :D

Quick update : more parts arrived for the rolling resto, NOS Hite Rite, bottle cage and a pair of very nice saddles, A mint Turbo and a very nice Fat City saddle,decisions decisions.
Just busy stripping the old XT post

I Must say after putting more and more miles in on this bike, im liking it very much :cool:

Attachments

• IMG_1496.jpg
    IMG_1496.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,466
Before and after seat post (XT),not bad for a few hours work :D

Attachments

• IMG_1498.jpg
    IMG_1498.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 1,455
  • IMG_1493.jpg
    IMG_1493.jpg
    46.3 KB · Views: 1,452