1989 Fat Chance Wicked build thread

I call that a perfect Wicked build. From color coordination and high quality parts to fit. I especially like the sweep in the bars which I feel suits the wicked when it comes to handling. The Control Tech stem is lighter than the Tbone by a good 100 grams. Now go ride and forget life´s miseries for a couple hours. Well done.

I call that a perfect Wicked build. From color coordination and high quality parts to fit. I especially like the sweep in the bars which I feel suits the wicked when it comes to handling. The Control Tech stem is lighter than the Tbone by a good 100 grams. Now go ride and forget life´s miseries for a couple hours. Well done.
Hah cheers, I had a sob story it’s fine will sort itself out. The job market is picking up. I have a 40km route planned for tomorrow so will try to find some nice places to take photos. I also have a stack of frames and parts to build up and motivation to do something with them = pig in poo again

Hello Yaldie, I just found this thread.

Great work on the bike. I hope mine will be coming out looking this good as well. Just taking a look gave me a bit of extra motivation again.

How has the riding been? Any more pictures of it being out on the trail?

Back