1988 Overbury's Pioneer

Re:

I think it's an 88 mate. I think they had canti's f&r by 89 or 90

Re:

I just had to reread the thread to understand why the larger frame had the older decals.

The Rough Stuff Fellowship decal is cool :cool:

Re:

This one had decals in just about every place I've ever seen them!

All removed now though :)

RockiMtn":35o5okbb said:
lovely FB frame. :)

Thanks Frank :D

Our homegrown frames don't get much love from across the pond

Re:

Decided to stick with yellow decals so sent a piece of the old ones off to Gil to get a colour match. Picked up this yellow Turbo from eBay - not exactly pristine but can't complain for £4.71 posted! It'll probably suit the build better than a minty one anyway.

Re:

Definitely having sellers remorse now! :shock:

So pleased to see the old girl being cherished though - I spent a lot of time with her on Woodbury Common, near Exeter, back in the day, and went to a couple of races too. Always got loads of attention - a rare and admired bike even back then.

Looking forward to seeing it all come together. Saw your PM mate - you sure about that Christmas deadline? :LOL:

Re: Re:

We may well have been in some of the same races at Woodbury :)

Thinking about it, Christmas is closer than I thought :LOL:

Rich34":di7i4fj2 said:
Definitely having sellers remorse now! :shock:

So pleased to see the old girl being cherished though - I spent a lot of time with her on Woodbury Common, near Exeter, back in the day, and went to a couple of races too. Always got loads of attention - a rare and admired bike even back then.

Looking forward to seeing it all come together. Saw your PM mate - you sure about that Christmas deadline? :LOL:

Back