1988-1989 Rocky Mountain Blizzard Slope/Team - DONE P8

Re: 1988-1989 Rocky Mountain Blizzard Slope/Team

Some more progress.

Still sorting the fit and the seat ... She's a time warp for sure.

Re:

Been waiting to see more of this and its' looking great :cool:

Do you have the repro decals?

Re: Re:

raidan73":5nhn3h9s said:
Been waiting to see more of this and its' looking great :cool:

Do you have the repro decals?

Gil is still working on them. They may be done ... I haven't pestered him in a while.

She's getting closer. I need to add the Brodie u brake braces, cable it, and some other quickie things. I think I need to cut down th steerer a bit.

I wanted to get the kestrel done first but the rear wheel still isn't built.

Loving the lights. I have recently picked up some BLT's myself :)

JUST RIGHT... Just can't wait to see it in all its glory. U-brakes mean business!

shamobius":1azx5gqi said:
JUST RIGHT... Just can't wait to see it in all its glory. U-brakes mean business!

It's going to be very west coast, or at least that was the plan. K-rod was kind enough to to hook me up with those lights. Just gotta get them working.

Double U (can't stop) brakes :LOL:

I'm glad they found a new home where they will actually be used (they've been hiding in a box for fifteen years now). And they sure look good on that build.

It's looking great... all pieced together ! Hope to be at that stage with mine soon sometime this month...have all the pieces (mostly). The BLT's are the perfect addition !

You must be excited for the inaugural ride ;)

Re:

jimi911":gwl4fl7d said:
The hold up to starting this was finding a Syncros 1" First Gen stem. I found one, than two more in the period of about 2 weeks.

First gen Syncros are made of steel. Fast Dave owns one

21772285519_c12861f134_b.jpg

Re:

BC":yl84pbli said:
jimi911":yl84pbli said:
The hold up to starting this was finding a Syncros 1" First Gen stem. I found one, than two more in the period of about 2 weeks.

First gen Syncros are made of steel. Fast Dave owns one

21772285519_c12861f134_b.jpg

Now that is something that deserves its own thread. Is it for sure a syncros?? Looks like one. The expander is totally one of nitto's styles, but the clamp looks syncros. Perhaps an early prototype? At any rate you or the owner should post a thread for this. People would be interested.

Back