1988-1989 Rocky Mountain Blizzard Slope/Team - DONE P8

Re: 1988-1989 Rocky Mountain Blizzard Slope/Team

Looking great !!! I cannot wait to see the new paint and decals in place ! Great selection of parts and I don't think that you will regret going with black and white (looks super classy). This build is perfect inspiration to get mine going and I am very curious to hear how it rides :)

redgunnar":1xqvixzg said:
Looking great !!! I cannot wait to see the new paint and decals in place ! Great selection of parts and I don't think that you will regret going with black and white (looks super classy). This build is perfect inspiration to get mine going and I am very curious to hear how it rides :)

Thanks! Should be a fun rider (as long as those NOS pads are soft!)

Get yours going :D

Wheelset ready. NOS Ritchey Force 1.9 tires on a NOS Rocky Mtn Wobler wheelset.

A bit later vintage on the Force tires and the rims aren't Wobler AT20s, but I won't do better than this. Very pretty wheelset.

Last U brake arrived yesterday. Gil almost done the decal kit. Just waiting on the headset and a email from Quy.

Re:

This is looking nice, can't wait to see the progression. No more granite finish, are you going the powder coating route? Does your decal guy Gil have a web site or way of contact? I could really use a good reliable decal source.

Re: Re:

artsyfartsy":2tiyfr08 said:
This is looking nice, can't wait to see the progression. No more granite finish, are you going the powder coating route? Does your decal guy Gil have a web site or way of contact? I could really use a good reliable decal source.

She's at the powdercoaters now :)

So close ! Great looking wheelset BTW !

What did you do in terms of the 130 mm rear hub spacing?

redgunnar":5w2l2jcx said:

This one is 135mm. I assume either cold set or special order.

Thanks FluffyChicken, that dude Gil is a professional. That's what I've been looking for. It looks like he can re produce and print anything. I think I've found my new decal guy if he's willing. Thanks again FluffyChicken, and thanks jimi911 for letting me high jack your thread for a tiny bit.

jimi911":32cuu0wu said:
redgunnar":32cuu0wu said:

This one is 135mm. I assume either cold set or special order.

Nice ! that 135 mm spacing makes things a little easier.

Back