COMIC RELIEF!!

And i have one word for you :?

Tenner

But as the Kid says we'll need proof its charity and not your gas bill ;) :LOL:

Me thinks an apology could be due here :LOL: :LOL:

Well, I've done it guys!! :D

It was a lovely day here and so I figured I'd make the most of it to do the ride, but my bf's not very well, so I roped Ma into taking the pics ... and here they are!!

(For obvious reasons I've covered over my real name on the sponsership form ... sorry!! :p )

I did get a couple of dodgy looks as I was doing it on my own, but I think I raised a smile from most people!! :LOL:

So ... I've done my bit .... now it's your turn! ;)

Attachments

• Lollipops at Afan Argoed Country Park.jpg
    Lollipops at Afan Argoed Country Park.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 1,378
  • Kevin Tipps at Glyncorrwg.jpg
    Kevin Tipps at Glyncorrwg.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,378
  • Lollipops at Glyncorrwg.jpg
    Lollipops at Glyncorrwg.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 1,378
  • My sponsership form.jpg
    My sponsership form.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 1,378
Hi everyone, this is a shameless bump up the off topic list!! ;)

I want to say thank you SO much to those of you have sponsored me ... and a bit of a kick up the posterior to those who have promised but not paid up yet!! :p

Hope you're all having a fab weekend,

Lollipops x

Hey all, I paid in the sponsorship money (or rather my Ma paid it in as I was away at the weekend staying at my bf's!! ;) ) With the fantastic help and sponsorship that I raised from family, friends, neighbours, customers and (last but definitely NOT least!!) Retrobike ... I managed to raise exactly £200!! :D

Thank you SO much to all you angels on here who sponsored me, it's really appreciated!!

I hope to meet some of you at MM, if I can get there that is!!

Thanks again, you're lovely!! ;)

Best Wishes,

Lxx

P.s. I would've put up a pic of my paying-in receipt to the post office, just so there'd be NO doubt whatsoever that I did what I said on the tin!! But for some reason the website won't let me put up a pic, so I'll try again in a coupla days ... if I remember!! Lol!!

Thanks again retrobikers, you've done me proud!! :cool: Lxx

Back